OLD POST ARCADE
This preserved eclectic building, also known as the Stoa Pelosof, was built in 1924, in plans of the architect Xenofontas Paionidis. After the restoration study in 2015 by FORMrelated Studio, it hosts the TOMS Flagship Store.
Photos: studiovd archive
- Address 22 Tsimiski St.
- Architect Xenofontas Paionidis (building), FORMrelated Studio (restoration)
- Period 21TH CENTURY, 1900-1940
- Type RECREATION
- Area CENTER
- Open House 2018