It is a magnificent Macedonian tomb of the 3rd century BC for the burial of a prominent man. The first excavation was carried out in 1910. Its most recent restoration was completed in 2015 by the Ephorate of Antiquities of the Region of Thessaloniki.
By car: Egnatia Motorway, exit at Interchange 23Α-Girokomio (Anthoupoli area). By bus: line 83, Anthokipoi stop.
Photos: Ephorate of Antiquities of the Region of Thessaloniki archive
- Address Derveni (RING ROAD)
- Period -16TH CENTURY
- Type CULTURAL
- Area WEST, SUBURBS
- Open House 2018, 2017, 2019