DE MAYO BUILDING
DE MAYO BUILDING
DE MAYO BUILDING

DE MAYO BUILDING

A building from 1928, designed by the architect Max Rubens and owned by the fabric merchants, the De Mayo brothers. Accessible spaces will be the gallery “The Eye Altering”, housed in a section of the building, and the arcade.


Photos: owner’s archive

  • Address 2 Paikou St.
  • Architect Max Rubens
  • Period 1900-1940
  • Type CULTURAL
  • Area CENTER
  • Open House 2023