Α 1894 building that functioned as the central pumping station of the city. After the restoration-reuse study in 1997, it functions as the Water Museum.
31, 40: bus stop Fix
Photos: Nikos Arampatzis
- Address 19 26th Oktovriou St.
- Architect A. Cuypers (initial plan), O. Traganou-Deliggiani (restoration-reuse)
- Period 17TH-19TH CENT
- Type CULTURAL
- Area WEST
- Open House 2019