It is a magnificent Macedonian tomb of the 3rd century BC for the burial of a prominent man. The first excavation was carried out in 1910 by archaeologist Theodore Makrides Bey. Its most recent restoration was completed in 2015 by the Ephorate of Antiquities of the Region of Thessaloniki.
By car: Egnatia Motorway, exit at Interchange 23Α-Girokomio (Anthoupoli area). By bus: line 83, Anthokipoi stop.
Photos: Ephorate of Antiquities of the Region of Thessaloniki archive
- Address Derveni (RING ROAD)
- Period -16TH CENTURY
- Type CULTURAL
- Area WEST, SUBURBS
- Open House 2018