Mosque in the area of Lembet, built in the early 1900s, and moved in 2005 to accommodate the expansion of Lagada Street.
The tour includes the process of moving the building and will be done externally for security reasons.
1, 18, 27, 38, 56, 83: bus stop Taxidromeio
Photos: Christina Chrisouli
- Address Former Camp Pavlou Mela
- Architect D. Korres (moving)
- Period 1900-1940
- Type MONUMENTS
- Area WEST
- Open House 2019