1959 PRINTING SHOP
Traditional printing shop
In 1944, shortly before the liberation of Thessaloniki from the German occupation, Giorgos Sileloglou began in the Bezesteni arcade a small shop with stationery items. The shop grew slowly and in 1959, in collaboration with Krystalllis Papagiannopoulos, the stationery department was created. It operated like this until 1969, when the second generation of the company takes the form of a G.P. Agapios Chatzilaris, Christos Sileloglou, until 2009. The third generation takes the lead next, Christos Chatzilaris, and continues the work of its predecessors until today, printing with traditional, artistic and modern printing methods.
Tour duration: 20′
Photos: Petros Antoniadis, Maria Kaisidou
- Address Bezesteni, 33 Venizelou St.
- Area CENTER
- Open House Made in Thessaloniki